Cut Off Fingers
- Sue has two good daughters.
- Sue and her two daughters were preparing a brown hide.
- Sue's knife slipped and she cut off two of her fingers.
- Her younger daughter put some ice into a box.
- Her older daughter put her mother's two fingers into the ice.
- Even though Sue's two fingers were cut off, she felt like they were still on her.
- They drove to the hospital.
- The doctor put Sue's two fingers back on.
- Sue says, "I am thankful for my two daughters and my two fingers!"
- Then they went home.
Sue has two daughters, but loses two fingers.
Cite this storyboard as:
Dylan Bandstra (2015). Cut Off Fingers. Totem Field Storyboards . Retrieved from http://www.totemfieldstoryboards.org on Mar 23, 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.
You are free to redistribute this storyboard, and create your own derivative works from it, so long as you attribute the original source. Commercial use is permitted.